- Each time you place an order, our courier provides a delivery estimate (kind of like an ETA). This will give you an idea of how long parcels like yours typically take to travel the route you’ve chosen but remember these are not a guaranteed delivery date as we send everything by road transport from our Sydney HQ.
- Standard delivery can take longer during busier holiday periods or lockdowns.
- Deliveries are not actioned on public holidays cause we are busy doing other fun, non-work things.
Express Post - Australia Only
- Express delivery is an option for a flat fee of $19.95.
- All orders must be made prior to 11am AEST in order to qualify.
- Express deliveries can go to a postal address or PO Box.
- Note: Express Post only applies to those postcodes HERE. Good Day People is based in the Sydney Metro area. Due to Covid, the next day guarantee has been removed by Australia Post however they will prioritise all express orders.
We look forward to expanding our shipping services globally but until then, we will only be offering international deliveries to New Zealand, at a rate of $28.99.
Receiving the Order
Should no one be home to receive the package the courier will either leave the package in a safe place or alternatively a card will be left for the recipient to pick the gift up from a local pick-up point which will be outlined on the card that is left.
Incorrect Shipping Details
On the off chance your order has been dispatched and you have put in the incorrect address, Good Day People is not responsible in retrieving the package. Should the package be returned to Good Day People, we will happily send a new package for a $10.50 fee. This fee must be paid prior to dispatch.
A final note on shipping cause ship happens from time to time:
We understand that our Good Day People customers want to ensure their gifts arrive in a timely manner to make it a Good Day. We do everything to ensure this happens. We use Australia's top courier services such as TNT, Australia Post, Star Track, Fastaway and DHL. We here at Good Day People are gift specialists and not the courier for our gifts. Should there be any issues with the delivery process, we will always do our best to follow up couriers on your behalf however once the order has been dispatched there is very little we can do to intervene but we will always try. We appreciate all the love, patience and understanding you have regarding this. Srsly ..... you're the best!